Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: DJ Khaled & Nicki Minaj Release New Song: ‘I Wanna Be With You’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail DJ Khaled & Nicki Minaj Release New Song: 'I Wanna Be With You'
Jul 30th 2013, 13:46, by Chloe Melas

The reason why DJ Khaled popped the question with a $500,000 engagement ring is because he and Nicki collaborated on a new song off his upcoming album. Listen to ‘I Wanna Be With You’ and tell us what you think!

We were all duped for the sake of a hot new song! DJ Khaled has just released his second single off of his upcoming album Suffering From Success aptly titled “I Wanna Be With You.” The song features Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Future. This comes just days after DJ Khaled made headlines for proposing to Nicki and it appears it was all done as a promotional stunt for this romantic song. Do you think the hype was worth it for this new single?

DJ Khaled Releases New Single With Nicki Minaj

The single follows the success of his recent song “No New Friends” which features Drake, Lil Wayne and Rick. But this song is all about love. Nicki is prominently featured singing about how she wants to be with this guy and you have Future and Rick singing about romancing the ladies too. Towards the end you hear a bit from DJ Khaled but he’s responsible for mixing the beats of the song mainly.

But it answers the question as to why he did that over-the-top proposal to Nicki. He gave a sweet yet lengthy speech to MTV on July 25 about why Nicki needs to tie-the-knot with him and how they are both suffering from success. It all makes sense now and it was definitely well played.

DJ Khaled Explains His Feelings For Nicki

After the proposal, DJ Khaled did a bunch of interviews and continued play along to his own joke.

“I ain’t a young boy no more,” he told Los Angeles radio station Power 106. “I’m on my thinking the future. I just had to be honest. She’s my friend, of course. And I like her. [But] it’s more than a crush. She might say yeah tonight or tomorrow, she might say yeah next year. What am I gonna do, give up? Never. I ain’t never give up on nothing I do.” That being, Khaled also stated that if Nicki rejects him, he’ll take it in stride.”

It looks like the joke was on us! DJ Khaled’s album drops Sept. 17. Listen to the new song and tell us what you think.

WATCH: DJ Khaled Releases New Song ‘I Wanna Be With You’ Feat. Nicki Minaj


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More DJ Khaled & Nicki Minaj News:

  1. DJ Khaled: It's Wrong For Haters To Attack You For Being Fat
  2. DJ Khaled Attacked By Haters After Nicki Minaj Video: He Is 'Fat'
  3. DJ Khaled Responds To Nicki Minaj Restraining Order Rumors
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment