Monday, March 18, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jay-Z Releases New Song About Beyonce — Listen

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jay-Z Releases New Song About Beyonce — Listen
Mar 18th 2013, 22:04

In Kendrick Lamar’s new single ‘B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe,’ Jay raps a portion and raps about Beyonce! It’s so sweet and we love it, read on for the lyrics!

Jay-Z loves his wife, and he wants the world to know it. He raps a pretty sick verse on Kendrick Lamar‘s new single “B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe,” and he talks about being up in the clouds with Beyonce, so sweet.

Jay-Z On ‘B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe’ With Kendrick Lamar

He raps on Kendrick’s song and he sounds awesome. But the lyrics are so touching and we just love it. How funny that Beyonce released her single “Bow Down B*tches” on the same day! She even talks about Jay too but says: “I’m not just his wife!”

Jay-Z’s Lyrics About Beyonce

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z]
Up in the clouds, me and my spouse
Rumors on the ground gettin’ too loud
Please turn them shits down, can’t hear myself think
Turbulence, shit, almost spilled my drink
In the White House with a mink
Running through that bitch like it’s my house
All up in the hall like a mall
Told you motherfuckers, all I do is ball
No, I don’t ‘member you, I don’t intend to empty my memory bank
It’s a million dollars in it, baby, Hilary Swank
Sittin’ next to Hilary smellin’ like dank
Presidental pardon, name one nigga out there harder than him
I’ll wait, I’ve been in my weight like 20 years straight
I’ve been on my vibe like 20 years straight
Don’t fuck up my high, don’t fuck up my high
Nights like this, I could fuck up a pie
Still keep straight and still be straight
Fall back, bitch, I got a lot on my plate
Don’t waste my breath
I don’t know how many moons a nigga got left
Back to this joint, smokin’ this shit like I’m tryna’ prove a point
I’m the highest, the highest title, numero uno
Kill my vibe, that’s your motherfuckin’ funeral

Watch: Beyonce’s New Song “Bow Down” ‘Bitches’ 

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Beyonce News:

  1. Beyonce Goes Blonde For 'The Mrs. Carter Show' Tour Promo
  2. Beyonce: Makeup Free & Flawless In 'The Gentlewoman' Magazine
  3. Beyonce, Jay-Z, Chris Brown & More Celebs Attend NBA All-Star Game

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment