Friday, March 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Lil Wayne Reveals He Has Epilepsy: ‘I Could Have Died’ From Seizures

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Lil Wayne Reveals He Has Epilepsy: 'I Could Have Died' From Seizures
Mar 29th 2013, 13:45

After a series of devastating seizures, the 30-year-old rapper reveals his ‘bad news’ in a radio interview.

Lil Wayne has had a scary last couple of weeks. After being admitted to the hospital March 12 for “seizure-like symptoms,” the rapper was re-admitted March 15 and remained in intensive care for several days. Now, in a new interview, Weezy reveals the truth behind his near-fatal hospitalizations: he has epilepsy.

Lil Wayne’s Epilepsy Revealed

“The bad news is I’m an epileptic, I’m prone to seizures,” he told Los Angeles hip-hop radio station Power 106 on March 28. “Like, this isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I’ve had a bunch of seizures, y’all just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad ’cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could’ve died, so that is why it was so serious. But the reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest, overworking myself.”

Fortunately, Lil Wayne said he surrounds himself with people equipped to act quickly in case he suffers a seizure.

“They already know how to handle it,” he told the radio station. “Certain times I don’t even go to the hospital, but this time, it was real bad because, like I said, it was three in a row, and I’ve never had three back to back like that.”

Lil Wayne Thanks Fans For Support

After being released from the hospital, Weezy took to Twitter to thank his supportive fans.

“I’m feeling a lot better and again thk u all for ur love and prayers,” he tweeted March 19. “It was truly felt…pause.”

WATCH: Lil Wayne Suffers Seizures, Nearly Dies

Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Andy Swift

Follow @AndySwift

More on Lil Wayne’s health:

  1. Nicki Minaj Tells Lil Wayne She Loves Him After Hospital Release
  2. Lil Wayne First Video Since Seizures: 'I'm More Than Good'
  3. Lil Wayne Released From Hospital — Tweets Fans After Release

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment