Friday, March 22, 2013

Hollywood Life: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: How I Spent Their Date Night With Them

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: How I Spent Their Date Night With Them
Mar 22nd 2013, 13:19

HollywoodLife.com exclusively spoke to Lany Morrison, the fan who was photographed with Rob and Kristen on their date together on March 19. She tells us that Rob and Kristen hung out until 2 AM, had drinks and showed some PDA at Ye Rustic Inn. Read on for all the details!

When Lany Morrison, 23, went to Ye Rustic Inn for a karaoke night with some friends, she never thought she’d run into Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart! Although we aren’t all as lucky as Lany, we can still live vicariously through her!


“I was outside smoking with a friend and saw them walk up,” Lany tells Hollywoodlife.com exclusively. “They walked up and their friends were already outside of the bar. I recognized them. Rob and I locked eyes for a second and I turned to my friend who is a photographer and I said, ‘Oh my boyfriend just showed,’ and she said, “Who?” and I said,’Oh Robert Pattinson,” and she looks over and she said, ‘What should we do?’ and I was like, ‘Oh man I really want a photo,’ but I’m too shy so she walked up.”

Kristen Stewart Calls Robert Pattinson An A**hole

Luckily for Lany, Rob and Kristen were willing to take a photo with a fan! “When I took the picture Rob turned his back and was joking around,” she explains. “Kristen was like, ‘Come on don’t be such an a**hole. Sorry he’s being an a**hole,’ and I said, ‘No that’s okay,’ and she was really nice about it. I tried to get on the other side of her but I’m not sure why I was in the middle, we snapped it fast.”

Kristen & Rob’s Sexy PDA

“They stayed until close [2 a.m.] sitting in a booth, they were sitting on the same side of the booth,” Lany says. “They were all having fun together, they were sitting next to each other, having a good time, having drinks. They way they were acting, their body language seemed like they were really having fun. Right when they got there they went to the bar and she had her hand on his jacket.” Aww! How adorable are R-Patz and K-Stew?

“I think they were really cool people and having an awesome time,” Lany gushes. “When I walked outside at the end of the night they were outside around the corner. Kristen and a friend were horseplaying in the street, they were running in the street.”

It sounds like our favorite Twilight couple had an amazing karaoke date night!

HollywoodLifers, do YOU wish you could spend a night with Rob and Kristen? Vote below!

– Reporting by Chloe Melas and Chris Rogers, Written by Jenny Pickard

More Rob & Kristen News:

  1. Robert Pattinson Is Living With Kristen Stewart After Reunion
  2. Kristen Stewart: How She Celebrated Robert Pattinson's Return
  3. Kristen Stewart Tells Robert Pattinson Not To Be A Jerk At Reunion Date
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment