Monday, May 13, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Flipping Out’ Star Jenni Pulos On Becoming A Working Mom

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Flipping Out' Star Jenni Pulos On Becoming A Working Mom
May 13th 2013, 17:29

Jenni Pulos, known for having one of the hardest jobs in the world as executive assistant to designer Jeff Lewis on ‘Flipping Out,’ is definitely not immune to stress. She spoke to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY about juggling work, life and her upcoming baby!

Jenni Pulos is a master of multi-tasking! The newlywed is pregnant and expecting her first child in July. She chatted with HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY about if Jeff Lewis has been supportive of her pregnancy, her best makeup tips and how she manages stress and sweat!

Jenni Pulos From ‘Flipping Out’ — How She Battles Stress

How have you managed your stress level while pregnant & having such a crazy job?

My main secret is not sweating the small stuff. I have enjoyed working throughout my pregnancy; it actually has helped keep my mind off of morning sickness, as well as body changes. I try to listen to advice (everyone has some) but ultimately realize and trust that things will work out.

Has Jeff been supportive?

Yes! He is already an extremely concerned 2nd father. He understands that I take more time to get around and bathroom breaks are much more frequent (thank goodness I have so many rollover minutes!).

Are you planning on taking time off after the baby comes?

I do plan on taking some time off. My husband and I are so excited to embrace the unknown and realize we will learn to be parents and take things as they come, one day at a time.

How Jenni Plans To Juggle Being A Working Mom

How are you planning on managing stress and sweat while being a working mom?

I know there's nothing that can fully prepare me for motherhood. This may sound like it wouldn't help, but it's actually such a relief to know that my Secret Deodorant is going to last up to 48 hours. So even if I haven't slept in days and there's a baby spit-up stain on my dress, I know that at least I won't have a white mark deodorant stain and I'll still smell and feel fresh!

How can real women juggle it all?

It's definitely a balancing act!! You need to know when to ask for the help me hustle and don’t ever feel like you are in a straightjacket shuffle. Remain calm even when the pressure is on. Every great woman balances millions of things at once and can still make it all look effortless.

What are some of your beauty-must haves?

With summer coming our way, some beauty must haves would include tinted moisturizer, mascara, blush and lip gloss. Tinted moisturizer is just a fancy way to say sheer foundation. It helps even out the skin tone and gives light coverage. Mascara can really open up your eyes and give them a flirty look; I like Covergirl Clump Crusher By Lashblast Mascara. It also amazes me what a little Dolce & Gabbana Luminous Cheek Color can do. It can brighten up your entire face and give it definition. Finally, I can’t go without lip gloss. It really completes your entire makeup look and gives your lips a pouty, shiny finish.

What’s the number one beauty tip you’ve learned from a makeup artist?

The number one beauty tip I’ve learned from my makeup artist is to keep it simple. You don’t need to wear tons of eyeliner and makeup to look and feel beautiful. Let your natural beauty shine through. And make sure to drink lots of water! Sometimes your skin is just dehydrated which makes fine lines appear more noticeable. :)

Do you rely on clear deodorant to prevent white marks on your clothes, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Secret Deodorant – Do you Deo Dance like Jenni Pulos?


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Dory Larrabee

More Jenni Poulos News:

  1. 'Flipping Out' Recap: Did Jeff Lewis Offend Jenni Pulos At Her Wedding?
  2. Jeff Lewis & Jenni Pulos Talk Season 6 'Flipping Out': Therapy, Weddings & More
  3. Jenni Pulos of ‘Flipping Out’ Tells You How She Looks Calm & Cool Under Pressure
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment