Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Ariana Grande: ‘I Was So Unhappy’ On ‘Victorious’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Ariana Grande: 'I Was So Unhappy' On 'Victorious'
Jun 25th 2013, 18:48

The star looks so cute on the August cover of ‘Seventeen’ and inside the mag she spilled on the behind-the-scenes drama on set. We couldn’t believe what she had to say!

Ariana Grande looks adorable in a slew of fun and flirty outfits on the August 2013 cover issue for Seventeen magazine. Inside, the 20-year-old really opens up about what life was like for her on the Victorious set.

Ariana Grande ‘Unhappy’ On ‘Victorious’:

We were so sad to hear that Ariana didn’t enjoy her time on the show Victorious: "I worked with someone who told me they'd never like me. But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy." It sounds like there was quite the drama on set!

Ariana’s Relationship With Co-Star Jennette McCurdy:

"I am so lucky to be working with Jennette McCurdy. She is a real, genuine, honest person, a good friend, and doesn't care about all the superficial BS. She's the most hilarious actress I've ever met and I just adore her…I used to watch iCarly and think, 'Wow, Jennette is such a standout star and so good.' Now she's one of my best friends."

Ariana’s ‘Seventeen’ Interview:

"I would never feel comfortable playing Cat with any other color hair than red, but I also feel most comfortable being myself with brown hair… I'm really nothing like my character—we're both girly, but that's about it. I'm very quiet; I don't like to go out and party. So I get to be myself when I have brown hair and then I get to be Cat when I have red hair! It's like a Hannah Montana life."

Ariana On Her Album:

We are all wondering the same thing – why has Ariana been working on her album for 3 years?! Well she told Seventeen mag why: "I'm a big perfectionist! I'm trying to channel super-confident women like Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey and Beyonce, because I realized that if you want something, you really have to go for it, just like they do."

Ariana On Her Boyfriend:

Ariana is in a long-distance relationship with Jai Brooks which can be very straining and hard – especially at such a young age – but Ariana explained how they make it work: "Love is a really scary thing and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories."

-Olivia Elgart

More Ariana Grande News:

  1. Nude Pumps — Get Ariana Grande's Shoes For Under $100
  2. Ariana Grande: I Want 'Boobs & An Ass' For My Birthday
  3. Wango Tango 2013 — Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner & More Beauty Looks

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment