Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Lucy Hale Tells ‘Lucky’ Magazine: ‘I Always Wear Flats’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Lucy Hale Tells 'Lucky' Magazine: 'I Always Wear Flats'
Jun 25th 2013, 13:59

The pint-sized ‘PLL’ star admits that when it comes to her personal sense of style she chooses comfort over getting glam any day! She also spilled on her upcoming album and her current relationship status.

Lucy Hale, 24-year-old Pretty Little Liars star, looks stunning in her latest shoot for the August 2013 issue of Lucky magazine, where she dishes about all things fashion, her current relationship status, and adapting to life in Hollywood. She’s so down-to-earth!

Lucy Hale ‘Lucky’ Interview:

Lucy, unlike Aria, (her character on Pretty Little Liars), is much more laid-back and casual. "Aria is eclectic, quirky and weird. I walk around in my gym clothes and my baseball cap,” she says. She talks about the red carpet and stylish celebs she admires: "I only dress up when I have to. I have a great collection of heels but always wear flats."

The star also spilled on celeb style. "I'd like to go shopping with Nicole Richie and Rachel ZoeKate Moss, Rachel Bilson, Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried, Selena Gomez." "I feel like a lot of girls my age really sort of have red carpet nailed down. Obviously you always want to look your best. But at the same time, you don't want to be that person who's trying too hard, you know? It's hard to be a girl." We hear you sister!

Lucy Hale On Relationships:

The star might not be in a serious relationship, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have celeb crushes! "I'm single for the first time since I was 16. I love Mark Wahlberg. Robert Downey Jr is my ultimate. And I think Steve Carell is so sexy. I like being single."

Lucy Hale On Her Future Plans:

Lucy has a country album on the way, set for a Fall 2013 release with Hollywood Records, and that’s not all! She also can’t wait to embrace more mature roles. "It's tricky for me because I'm 24, but I look very young. I'm very much looking forward to playing more adult parts. And I love music and don't think I could ever get enough of it. But I think I'll be doing the show for a little bit longer, and I will always be grateful for it. I promised myself no matter what happens, I would always try to stay kind."

We love how sweet and honest Lucy was in her interview! While we can’t wait for this issue to hit newsstands, we’re most excited to hear her country album.

-Olivia Elgart

More Lucy Hale News:

  1. Lace Skirt: Get Lucy Hale's Skirt For Under $15
  2. 'Pretty Little Liars' Recap: Alison's Parrot Reveals A Clue To Her Death
  3. Shay Mitchell V. Lucy Hale — Beachy Curls At The MMVAs

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment