Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Bryden Vukasin: The Real Reason I Left ‘The Bachelorette’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Bryden Vukasin: The Real Reason I Left 'The Bachelorette'
Jun 25th 2013, 12:40

Perhaps the most shocking moment so far of this season of ‘The Bachelorette’ was when promising contestant Bryden Vukasin decided to eliminate himself. In an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife.com, he tells us why.

Bryden Vukasin changed things up when he decided to eliminate himself on the June 24 episode of The Bachelorette, and while Desiree Hartsock may have been left clueless, we have ALL the answers! Bryden exclusively spoke to HollywoodLife.com and he tells us that he left the show because he didn’t feel a real connection with Desiree. Read on for all the details.

‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Leaves: Why Bryden Vukasin Quit

Bryden, 26, didn’t wait around to see if he was going to get a rose on the latest episode of the show, because instead he decided to jump ship! Leaving Desiree with few answers, Bryden left Munich because he felt Desiree became more a friend than a girlfriend.

However, he told HollywoodLife.com the real reason he didn’t want to continue his journey for love:

It was hard. When you go on the show, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I went on the first early dates and it was awesome; it went really well. I was on a high from this date and then had an awesome group date and then after that I didn't get to spend much time with her. Seeing all these other guys hang out with, basically, your girlfriend and uh it gets weird. So I think what happened was, I started trying to protect myself but at the same time what starts happening is that I start pushing her away and she became more of a friend than a girlfriend.

To make matters worse, unlike most contestants who insist they are there for love, Bryden realized he was there to make friends!

I started to hang out with the guys and have more fun with them than actually with her. So I realized that was what was happening and I also realized that she likes me a lot, and then after that point I can't continue this, because I think I'm gonna leave anyway. And there's no point in dragging this on and making this worse. So that's pretty much how it worked out. To me after watching, these guys make these connections, it wasn't fair to me to stay around and take her time away if I knew it wasn't gonna work out. A lot of those guys are awesome, awesome individuals and I love them. And I thought it's just better if I leave and let them do their thing because there are some people …that are gonna go somewhere.

Bryden insists he didn’t leave the show because there was someone else on his mind.

Bryden: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend

Bryden did not leave the show because he has a girlfriend:

No, I don't have anything like that. I was in school, but there wasn't anything important that I had to get back to. But that's another thing too, like I'm thinking about it, I do have my dog… I have all this other stuff in my life to continue. You know, there's no point in continuing that other stuff it it's not gonna work.

On this week’s episode, Des and the guys went to Germany, and it was there that Bryden realized that he wanted to go home.

When we went to Germany it was like a two day thing. So I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to do – it was two days of travel pretty much. I thought about it the whole time the 25 hour plane ride. So I just sat there and I thought about if I wanted to stay or go. And then I was in Germany for a whole day, I think, and then they next day I decided "yeah I should just go home now – this isn't gonna work".

How crazy! It’s so seldom that contestants eliminate themselves, so Bryden made a pretty tough choice.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Was Bryden right to leave? Or should he have stayed?

WATCH: The Bachelorette: The Guys Undress In Mr. America Pageant

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More ‘Bachelorette’ News:

  1. 'Bachelorette' Recap: The Guys Take It All Off For Mr. America Pageant
  2. 'Bachelorette': Desiree Hartsock Was 'Disgusted & Outraged' By Brian
  3. 'Bachelorette' Recap: Kasey's One On One Date With Desiree Is A Dud
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment