Friday, August 23, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jennette McCurdy’s 5-Minute Trick To Clear & Healthy Skin

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Ready to move beyond the basics?

Enroll in this advanced DSLR course to explore more creative scenarios, image editing, and videography.
From our sponsors
thumbnail Jennette McCurdy's 5-Minute Trick To Clear & Healthy Skin
Aug 23rd 2013, 14:10, by HL Intern

Nickelodeon star Jennette McCurdy entertains TV viewers everywhere but she is currently looking to inspire kids to eat healthier, starting by enjoying their veggies! We recently caught up with the ‘Sam and Cat’ star to ask her about her involvement with Birds Eye Vegetables and about her beauty routine! Keep reading to find out how you can get clear skin like Jennette.

Eating healthy and taking care of your skin are two very important things that Jennette McCurdy talked to us about EXCLUSIVELY. We got the chance to talk to the iCarly star about how she stays healthy and how she maintains her clear skin! Read on for the exclusive scoop!

Jennette McCurdy’s Skin Secrets — How She Stays Healthy

Jennette is teaming up with Birds Eye Vegetables to help remind everyone how important it is to eat healthy.

For me, staying healthy is a complete lifestyle choice. I definitely had my moments of not being the healthiest. I didn't feel as good, I didn't feel like I had as much energy, so one day I had a conversation with my mom and I said I wanted to be healthy again. I feel like I grew up healthy and I sort of diverted from that and I wanted to get back to it. Since then, I have worked really hard to make healthy choices and sometimes its’ difficult when you are on the go, but if you make what you do eat count, you'll be good to go.

Always being on the go makes it difficult for Jennette to have full control over her diet, but eating her veggies is something that helps her feel better and more healthy.

My favorite veggie is carrots! Also, a few months ago I had a crazy obsession with brussels sprout, I wanted them with every meal. When I was little my favorites were broccoli and asparagus.

Jennette’s Secret To Clear Skin

Having a busy schedule not only makes it hard to eat healthy, but maintaining a good skin routine can be difficult for Jennette. Remembering to remove her makeup at night is a must for the actress!

My makeup artist Patty has taught me well, she tells me to always wipe off all my makeup no matter how tired I am. First I do a wipe and then eye makeup remover, and then I do hot water compresses on my eyes to get them ready for bed. Three times a week I do an exfoliater and then once a week a do a mask.

Wearing a weekly face mask can work wonders for your skin!

My favorite mask is from Origins, it's the Active Charcoal Mask. It feels really weird, it's made from some sort of volcanic rock which sounds questionable to be splattering on your face but it works for me! I wet my face with warm water and put a little bit of that on and it clears out my pores.

Thanks for the tip, Jennette! Will YOU try this face mask to get a clear face like Jennette? Let us know, HollywoodLifers!

WATCH: Jennette McCurdy Talks New Show ‘Sam and Cat’


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Shira Benozilio

More Jennette McCurdy News:

  1. Ariana Grande & Jennette McCurdy Starring In New Series 'Sam & Cat'
  2. Ariana Grande: 'I Was So Unhappy' On 'Victorious'
  3. This Weeks Hottest Pics July 29- August 4
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment