Friday, August 23, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kanye West’s ‘Kris’ Interview Proves How Much He Loves Kim Kardashian

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Book your hotel early for a discount!

You can reap the rewards with great discounts at participating Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and Formule 1 hotels.
From our sponsors
thumbnail Kanye West's 'Kris' Interview Proves How Much He Loves Kim Kardashian
Aug 23rd 2013, 16:31, by Emily Longeretta

When Kanye sat down for an interview on Kris’ talk show, he really showed us exactly what Kim loves about him. And now, I must admit that I’m crazy about him too!

It’s no secret that Kanye West doesn’t have the greatest reputation. However, after his interview on Kris, he not only showed the first picture of his new baby, but he also revealed his softer side, and I was beyond impressed.

Kanye West’s Love For Kim Kardashian Is Adorable

Sure, Kanye has made his fair share of mistakes, but being interviewed by his “roommate” Kris Jenner wasn’t one of them. The way he lit up every time Kim Kardashian was mentioned, was one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen.

Right away, Kris asked if it was love at first sight with Kim, and without missing a beat, he said yes.

“I was in love with her before I even got to talk to her,” Kanye said. He joked that although he didn’t know how to pronounce her last name, he was asking everyone who she was.

Kanye: The Paparazzi Is Worth It Because Of Kim

Kanye also has had his share of run-ins with paparazzi, making many ask why he’d be with someone who’s so in the limelight.

I had people say, ‘this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer. But I say ‘I don’t care, I love this woman.’ Or someone could say, ‘When the paparazzi surrounds you … everyone knows you don’t like the paparazzi. Why would you be with this person?’ And I say, ‘I am being with this person because, you know, I love this person and she is worth it to me.’

That may be the perfect answer ever. He just proved that he was extremely honest and caring. He spoke so eloquently about his “joys,” Kim and North, and honestly changed my mind about his bad attitude.

By pointing out that all he wants is to protect his family, he really related to everyone. Nothing could be more precious and seemingly sincere than his love for his new daughter and for Kim.

Kanye Dreamt Of Being With Kim

Kris even pointed out that before they were together, Kanye had been drawing himself into their yearly Christmas cards!

“I just dreamed about being next to her,” he told Kris. “I keep saying it! I don’t want to start jumping up and down on the couch or anything!”

Overall, the interview was the best thing for him (and for Kris), because for those of us who don’t know Kanye personally only see one side of him — a hard, serious rapper. Now we see a loving father and boyfriend — who actually has an amazing sense of humor, too!

“There’s time where when I wasn’t with her, I wanted to be with her so bad I thought about taking up sports,” Kanye even threw in there, mocking Kris HumphriesReggie Bush, etc. Well played, ‘Ye!

What did you think of Kanye’s interview on Kris? Have your feelings toward him changed?

WATCH: Kanye West interview: Kanye gets emotional about Kim Kardashian and baby North


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Emily Longeretta

More Kanye West On ‘Kris’:

  1. Kanye West Reveals Love For Kim Kardashian & North West On 'Kris'
  2. Kanye West: Why I Put Up With The Paparazzi For Kim Kardashian
  3. Kanye West Almost Cried Revealing Pic Of North West On 'Kris' Show

Take Our Poll


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment