Monday, March 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jessica Sanchez’s ‘Glee’ Role Revealed: She’ll Be A ‘Legendary Diva’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jessica Sanchez's 'Glee' Role Revealed: She'll Be A 'Legendary Diva'
Mar 25th 2013, 18:19

Watch out, Rachel Berry! Not only is Jessica Sanchez coming for Finn, but she’s a ‘powerhouse singer’ who may give you a run for your money!

Jessica Sanchez will start filming her highly-anticipated role on Glee in early April and be featured in two episodes, including the season finale on May 9.

“I’m playing a student from a rival school who is supposed to be a legendary diva – a powerhouse singer,” the season 11 Idol contestant told PEOPLE on March 20.

Jessica, 17, will appear in two episodes this season, including the season finale of Glee.

“It’s going to be a very busy month for me,” Jessica told the magazine. “I’m very excited because I’ve never acted before. I really want to meet [Naya Rivera]. She’s got that attitude and I love it.”

Jessica Sanchez Is Dating Fellow ‘Idol’ Contestant DeAndre Brackensick

In addition to her arc on Glee and the April 30 release of her debut album Me, You and the Music, Jessica still finds time for her boyfriend, fellow season 11 contestant DeAndre Brackensick, 18.

“We have a balance,” Jessica said of her relationship. “We understand each other’s schedules so it is not so needy. It’s very good.”

While she’s dating DeAndre in real life, Jessica wouldn’t mind dating Finn on the small screen.

Jessica Sanchez Would Be ‘Excited’ To Date Finn On ‘Glee’

When asked in December about rumors she'd be Finn's love interest on Glee, Jessica told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, "Yeah, my Mom and my friends tell me, everyone tells me that I am going to be Finn's love interest! I am very excited if that happens! It would definitely be the role to play!"

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you excited for Jessica’s new role?

WATCH: Full Performance of “Wannabee” from “Guilty Pleasures” | GLEE

Subscribe to me on YouTube

People

— Chris Rogers, Reporting by Russ Weakland

Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More ‘Glee’ News:

  1. Chris Brown's Real Feelings About 'Glee' Episode Diss
  2. 'Glee' Recap: Blaine Admits That Sam's His Guilty Pleasure
  3. 'Glee' Recap: Fists Are Thrown As Brody's Secret Is Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment