Friday, April 19, 2013

Hollywood Life: Boston Bombings Suspect’s Sister: ‘I Have No Idea What Got Into Them’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Boston Bombings Suspect's Sister: 'I Have No Idea What Got Into Them'
Apr 19th 2013, 19:46

The sister of the Boston bombing suspects did an interview behind the door of her apartment and she revealed that the actions of her brothers is ‘very hurtful.’

The Boston bombings suspect’s Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, sister spoke to the Star Ledger from behind the door of her apartment in West New York, NJ., on April 19 and said that she hadn’t spoken to her brothers in a long time but that they are “great people.”as the main suspects in the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings that killed three people and left over 180 injured.

Boston Bombings Suspect’s Sister Speaks Out

The sister spoke out, an wished to be unnamed and said:

“He was a kind and loving man. I’m sorry for the families that lost their loved ones the same way I lost my loved one. This is very hurtful.”

Her husband also spoke out from behind the door and said: “I’m not Muslim and they didn’t accept me so I never met them.”

We also told you that the uncle of the men spoke out in a press conference.

“These are my nephews! My brother's sons!" Ruslan Tsarni said. “It's a big family … the parents are still in Russia. They are from a hard-working family who ran away from Chechnya. A good family. This is terrible. I have no sympathy for them. I hate them – they murdered people!”

Dzhokhar’s Shocking Tweets Right After The Bombings

Even though friends knew him as “Jafar” and said he was a nice guy, his tweets suggest otherwise. He tweeted just moments after the bombings and again in the days after.

Jahar ‏@J_tsar on April 15: “Ain’t no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people.”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar April 15: “@MelloChamp and they what “god hates dead people?” Or victims of tragedies? Lol those people are cooked.”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar April 16: “There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don’t hear them cuz they’re the minority.”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar April 16: “@therealAbdul_ #heavy I’ve been looking for those, there is a shortage on the black market if you wanna make a quick buck, nuff said.”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar April 16: “So then I says to him, I says, relax bro my beard is not loaded.”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar April 16: “Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin to say but nothin comes out when they move their lips; just a bunch of gibberish.”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar April 17: “I’m a stress free kind of guy.”

Other shocking tweets from January:

Jahar ‏@J_tsar Jan. 5: “I don’t like when people ask unnecessary questions like how are you? Why so sad? Why do you need cyanide pills?”

Jahar ‏@J_tsar Jan. 16: “I don’t argue with fools who say islam is terrorism it’s not worth a thing, let an idiot remain an idiot.”

Currently he is on the loose and no one can find him.

Watch: Boston Bombing Suspect, 26, Killed By Police

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Boston Bombing News:

  1. Boston Bombing Suspect’s Uncle Speaks Out
  2. Authorities To Release Images Of Boston Bombing Suspects
  3. Boston Bombing: Authorities Identify Possible Suspect With New Pic

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment