Monday, April 22, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kim Kardashian: ‘I’m In Pain, Physically’ From Pregnancy

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kim Kardashian: 'I'm In Pain, Physically' From Pregnancy
Apr 22nd 2013, 13:37

The reality star revealed that expecting her first child has been far from the fairytale she had been hoping for. Kim has been in excruciating physical pain the entire six months, and just wants the baby to arrive. Read on for more of her interview.

Kim Kardashian, who will give birth to her first child with Kanye West in July, revealed that even though she has dreamed of being a mom her entire life, her actual pregnancy has left her extremely frightened — and in tremendous pain.

Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy: I’ve Had A Lot Of Pain

Kim sat down with the rest of her family for an E! special interview with Ryan Seacrest, and opened up about her pregnancy. But even though she’s thrilled to be a mom with her beau Kanye, her road to baby has been far from perfect.

“I’ve had a lot of pain, everywhere. I’m in pain, physically,” Kim told Ryan.

“I get really paranoid [and] I start Googling things, the things that come up are really scary. It just freaks me out all the time,” she added.

Kim also admitted that she was hoping for a special experience while carrying Kanye’s baby, but it hasn’t panned out that way.

“I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want, eat what ever I want, feel great, and it hasn’t been that way,” she told Ryan.

Khloe Kardashian: Kim Cries All The Time

Younger sister Khloe Kardashian, who has been trying to get pregnant with her husband Lamar Odom for years, chimed in about Kim’s pain.

“Her back hurts, her breasts hurt, her stomach hurts, her feet hurts, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt. She cries all the time, too,” Khloe revealed.

What do YOU think of Kim’s pregnancy pain, HollyMoms? Do you feel bad for her? Let us know in the comments below.

WATCH: Kim Kardashian Talks Marriage To Ryan Seacrest

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Christina Stiehl

More Kim Kardashian Pregnancy News:

  1. Pregnant Kim Kardashian's Hair Growing Back After Laser Removal
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: The Truth Behind Their Paris Birth Plans
  3. Kim Kardashian: Pregnant & Rushed To Hospital On 'KKTM' Finale
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment