Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hollywood Life: James Franco Roast: What It Was Like To Be Dissed By My Friends

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Complimentary Downloads

7 Days of Complimentary Downloads: 100,000+ Motion Backgrounds, Video Clips, Production Music Tracks, Sound Effects, Special Effects and More.
From our sponsors
thumbnail James Franco Roast: What It Was Like To Be Dissed By My Friends
Sep 3rd 2013, 13:14, by Chloe Melas

HollywoodLife.com spoke with James just moments after he was hilariously made fun of by his Hollywood pals, during his Sept 2 Comedy Central roast. You’ll never believe what the thought of their jokes!

James Franco is such a good sport! The 35-year-old actor looked on as fellow actors like Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman, made fun of everything from his acting ability, hosting the Oscars to his sexuality during his Comedy Central roast. But HollywoodLife.com found out how he really felt when we interviewed him after the intense special!

James Franco — How He Really Felt About Being Roasted By His Friends

HollywoodLife.com asked James if jokes like Seth’s, who was the Roast Master of the evening, upset him.

“I mean they are just jokes, I mean when people were bagging on Spring Breakers I was thinking and I do think that Spring Breakers is one of the best movies this year. And I think if I wasn’t in it I would still think that, so any jokes on Spring Breakers I thought was wrong!”

In case you missed it, Seth joked: “Look at me doing all the talking while you sit there doing nothing. I feel like I’m co-hosting the Oscars with you.”

James went on to tell us that if you’re going to put yourself out there, you can’t pick and choose.

You can’t sign onto a Roast and say that you can’t talk about that. i mean if you are going to do this kind of thing then I guess you should be ready for whatever! It is not like I haven’t heard criticism of my performance at the Oscars or jokes about my choices of gay roles so it didn’t hurt.

James Reveals Why He Agreed To Be Roasted

Even though jokes like Sarah’s about his sexuality, might have been intense, he tells us it was all in good fun.

“I don’t think James is gay or straight,” Sarah said. “It’s just that he literally can’t open his eyes enough to see who he’s f–-king.”

Even though he was dragged through the mud and back in front of all his peers, he tells us it was an “awesome” night.

“Yeah it was a fun show!” he told us. “I feel great and thought everyone was awesome. I said it in the Roast that I had no idea, and chose not to research this and I had no idea that they would be roasting each other, so it was a huge relief and I had a great time.”

WATCH: James Franco Gets Roasted By Hollywood

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Reporting by Russ Weakland, Written by Chloe Melas

More James Franco News:

  1. Is James Franco Trying To Date Kristen Stewart?
  2. Ashley Benson & James Franco's Kiss & PDA At 'Spring Breakers' After Party
  3. Ashley Benson & James Franco Lip Sync Selena Gomez — Video
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment