Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hollywood Life: Cher: Why I Was Nervous To Perform On ‘The Voice’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Cher: Why I Was Nervous To Perform On 'The Voice'
Jun 19th 2013, 12:44

Cher was completely frightened during her live performance of ‘Woman’s World’ on the season finale of ‘The Voice,’ the singer tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. Find out why!

Cher performed the first single, “Woman’s World,” off her upcoming album on the June 18 season finale of The Voice. Her incredible performance, however, overshadowed the fact that she was completely nervous!

Cher Nervous During ‘The Voice’ Performance — First Time On TV In 10 Years

Cher told HollywoodLife.com exclusively:

“It was frightening and fun, when you haven’t actually been live and been in front of an audience. It wouldn’t be bad if it was a concert, but to be in front of a gazillion people made it a little bit uncomfortable and nerve-racking. Plus, I have had some really hard times with my throat. I went to Russia and had something and my voice hasn’t been great, so I was really nervous. I think what I didn’t have with my voice, I covered with having a good time!”

It may seem strange for Cher to be nervous in front of a live audience, but her June 18 performance was her first live show on television since 2003.

Regardless of her nerves, at 67 years old, this vocal extraordinaire still knows how to steal the show! And Cher was certainly excited before her performance.

Cher Shares Her Excitement Before ‘The Voice’ Finale

On June 18, just a few hours before her performance, Cher tweeted, “Tonight is the night ! #CherLivestream @NBCTheVoice @Livestream.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Did Cher appear to be nervous? Did you enjoy her performance?

WATCH: Cher’s Livestream Performance Of ‘Woman’s World’


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Reporting by Russ Weakland

More ‘The Voice’ News:

  1. 'The Voice' Coaches Unite To Perform Classic Beatles Hit
  2. 'The Voice' Recap: Final 3 Revealed After Shocking Eliminations
  3. Usher Does Splits In Sexy 'Twisted' Performance On 'The Voice' — Watch
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment