Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hollywood Life: James Gandolfini’s Death: Celebs React To Passing Of Legendary Actor

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail James Gandolfini's Death: Celebs React To Passing Of Legendary Actor
Jun 20th 2013, 01:26

So sad. After news broke that James Gandolfini died from a massive heart attack on June 19, celebrities flocked to Twitter to share their grief.

Lucy Hale, Sophia Bush and Harry Shum Jr. are just some of the stars who tweeted their sadness over James Gandolfini’s death, shortly after his passing.

Celebs React To Passing Of James Gandolfini

Joe Zee (@mrjoezee): Such sad and terrible news about James Gandolfini. Too soon. RIP Tony.

Susan Sarandon (@susansarandon): So sad to lose James Gandolfini. One of the sweetest, funniest, most generous actors I've ever worked with. Sending prayers to his family.

Patricia Heaton (@patriciaheaton): I’m heartbroken to hear that James Gandolfini died..my prayers go out to his family. #Sopranos

Will Arnett (@arnettwill): So saddened by news of James Gandolfini’s death. What talent. He shall be missed.

Sophia Bush (@sophiabush): So, so sad. A huge loss for storytellers…RT @nytimes: Actor James Gandolfini, Star of ‘The Sopranos,’ Dead in Italy.

Lo Bosworth (@LoBosworth): I’m quite sad about the passing of James Gandolfini. #SopranosForever #RIP.

Steve Carell (@stevecarell): James Gandolfini. Unbelievably sad news. A fine man.

Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth): NO. Not James Gandolfini. He was in my top 5 favorite actors EVER. :(

Bethenny Frankel (@Bethenny): Just heard TV icon James Gandolfini has died. I’m shocked. I’m sad. I loved his work. My heart goes out to his family.

Teresa Giudice (@Teresa_Giudice): So sad to hear about James Gandolfini. My thoughts & prayers are with his wife & kids.

Kevin Smith (@ThatKevinSmith): RIP James Gandolfini! Your iconic portrayal of mob boss Tony Soprano gave soul to a monster and fostered perverse pride in the Garden State!

DJ Pauly D (@DJPaulyD): Wow RIP #JamesGandolfini !!!! My Favorite Show Of All Time The Sopranos , My Heart And Prayers Go Out To Your Loved Ones

Olivia Wilde (@OliviaWilde): James Gandolfini was a kind, funny, wonderful guy. I’m so lucky to have worked with him. Sending love to his family. Such a sad, sad day.

Wes Craven (@WesCraven): Farewell to the great American actor James Gandolfini. I was a huge fan. My condolences to his family and his many fans.

Jeff Daniels (@Jeff_Daniels): RIP James Gandolfini. A great friend.

Rose McGowan (@rosemcgowan): I am heartbroken about James Gandolfini. He was a gentle giant and great man. I love this picture, I loved him.

Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel): I’m sadder about James Gandolfini than everyone else.

RainnWilson (@rainnwilson56m): Arrivederci, James Gandolfini. You were one of the great greats. We’ll miss your dangerous, big heart. #RIPGandolfini

Christina Applegate (@1capplegate59m): I am so deeply saddened by the untimely passing of sweet James Gandolfini! My heart is broken for his family!! I’m in shock

Jonah Hill (@JonahHill59m): I’m truly heartbroken to hear that James Gandolfini has passed away. He is one of my all time favorite actors. Tragic loss.

Brooke Burke-Charvet (@brookeburke1h): Life is way too short & precious. So sad to hear of James Gandolfini passing 2day. Prayers for him & his loved ones. So sad at young 51

Lucy Hale (@lucyhale1h): So sad to hear about James Gandolfini. RIP

Harry Shum Jr. (@iharryshum1h): I’m in utter shock…R.I.P. James Gandolfini

Jerry Ferrara (@jerrycferrara1h): Rip James Gandolfini. One of the greatest actors of our generation.

Avan Tudor Jogia (@ATJogia1h): My thoughts go out to the family of James Gandolfini, such a sad loss, rest peacefully.

Our thoughts go out to James’ family and friends at this sad, difficult time. See photos from throughout James’ career.


Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers, Reporting by Bonnie Fuller & Emily Longoretta
Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More Sad Actor Deaths:

  1. Henry Hill Dead — Mobster Who Inspired ‘Goodfellas’ Dies At 69
  2. Mario Machado Dead — ‘RoboCop’ Actor Dies At 78
  3. 'Harry Potter' Star Richard Griffiths Dies At 65 Years Old

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment