Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hollywood Life: Danielle Bradbery: How I Felt After Winning ‘The Voice’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Danielle Bradbery: How I Felt After Winning 'The Voice'
Jun 19th 2013, 13:48

After three grueling months of competition, Danielle was named the winner of ‘The Voice’ on June 18. Danielle told HollywoodLife.com exclusively she cried her eyes out when her name was called. She’s so humble!

Danielle Bradbery is on her way to becoming a hugely successful recording artist. Not only did she help coach Blake Shelton take home his third win in the history of The Voice, but the country singer gave Danielle some very valuable advice for the future!

Danielle Bradbery: ‘The Voice’ Winner Cried Her Eyes Out — Overwhelmed By Win

Danielle told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “A lot was going through my mind [when I was named the winner], especially since anyone could have been the winner. The Swon Brothers and Michelle [Chamuel] deserved it so much, and when I got my name called, I cried my eyes out! It was just overwhelming and amazing!”

At 16, Danielle was the youngest in the competition and she won it all! It’s truly inspiring.

Blake Shelton Gives Danielle Bradbery Some Valuable Advice

Danielle was also worried about impressing Blake throughout the competition, but she admits that she always gave 100 percent in her performances. She said:

“I mean I put my best in my performances to make Blake proud and just have fun out there. He has been telling me to have fun. Being on the charts has been unbelievable! Everything is still just sinking in! The fact that I went through this whole journey and now that I am the winner is amazing! Unbelievable!”

We imagine that Danielle will continue to be on the charts for weeks, and hopefully, years to come!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Did Danielle deserve to win The Voice?

WATCH: ‘The Voice’: 2 Night Finale


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Danielle Bradbery News:

  1. Danielle Bradbery Deserves To Win 'The Voice' Season 4
  2. 'The Voice' Recap: Danielle Bradbery, 16, Has 'Amazeballs' Performances
  3. 'The Voice' Recap: A Winner Is Chosen After Star-Studded Finale
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment