Friday, July 12, 2013

Hollywood Life: Demi Lovato: I Call Nick Jonas When Im Struggling

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Demi Lovato: I Call Nick Jonas When Im Struggling
Jul 12th 2013, 17:11, by Eleanore Hutch

In a touching new interview, Demi reveals that she still leans on her friends Nick, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus, and that she calls Nick when she is feeling down. So sweet.

Demi Lovato has gone through some tough times in recent years — between going to rehab in 2010, and the death of her father in 2013, Demi has endured her fair share of heartaches. Speaking about how she copes with hard times, Demi admits that she couldn’t get by without the help of Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and especially Nick Jonas.

Demi Lovato Admits She Leans On Nick Jonas

Demi, 20, spoke about her hardships to the Huffington Post, and she revealed that she she still relies on her former Disney co-stars Nick, 20, Selena, 20, and Miley, 20.

She said:

You know, people in my life, like Selena and Nick and Miley, even, they've all been there for me during really hard times. I like to surround myself with people who understand where I am in my life and that have my best interests at heart. I feel like, especially with Nick, I feel like I can call him when I'm really struggling or whatever, and he'll be there for me. It's a really good feeling to have a friend like that.

It so nice that Nick is such a rock for Demi! They have been close pals since they first starred in Camp Rock together, and Demi even dated his brother Joe! This is not the first time that Demi has spoken about how Nick and Selena have helped her.

Demi: Selena Gomez & Nick Helped Me In Rehab

Speaking about her time in rehab, Demi recalls that her friends stood by her.

"I ended up having to go through some stuff," Demi frankly told the Italian network Televisonet.tv in June 2013. "Fortunately I have family and friends around me that are very very supportive of me and my recovery and everything I stand for."

"Nick especially," she said referring to her Jonas Brother friend. "He's always been there for me. And Selena because she called my crying when I was in there and was just so worried,. I was like, 'Look, I should be the one crying, it's all good!' But she was so worried and ever since then we've gotten closer."

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think it’s so cute that Demi and Nick have such a cute relationship?

WATCH: Demi Lovato – Now I’m A Warrior

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas News:

  1. Demi Lovato Partied With Nick Jonas After 'X Factor' Results?
  2. Nick Jonas Tweeted His Support To Demi Lovato Before She Entered Rehab
  3. Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez & Nick Jonas Helped Me In Rehab
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment