Friday, July 12, 2013

Hollywood Life: Sofia Vergara Likes ‘Wasting Money’ On Her Birkin Collection

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Sofia Vergara Likes 'Wasting Money' On Her Birkin Collection
Jul 12th 2013, 13:12, by HL Intern

The star looks stunning on the August cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ where she spills on her biggest fashion weakness!

Sofia Vergara graced the August 2013 issue of Harper’s Bazaar and she does not look a day over 25! The sexy latina actress, who recently turned 41, talks to the mag about beauty, her body, and her fave fashion designers.

Sofia Vergara On Always Looking Great:

We all know Sofia always looks camera ready, even if she’s running to the store! When asked by the mag if always getting glam ever gets tiring she honestly replied, "No. I'm Latin; I do it no matter what. It's automatic. I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it's like shaving. I don't believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bündchen or 19, you need something." We hear you!

Sofia Vergara’s Hermès Birkin Bag Collection:

We couldn’t help but chuckle when Sofia admitted to being obsessed with her Birkin bag collection! "I tell my son Manolo, 'If I don't have enough money for your college this month, you have to sell the Birkins.'" She told her business manager, "What would you prefer? Me popping champagne bottles and doing drugs and wasting money or buying bags? These are valuable. These, Manolo can sell!'" She is hilarious!

Sofia On Her Role On ‘Modern Family’:

We all love how amazing Sofia is on Modern Family and she told the mag that she loves it just as much as we do! "I don't think there's ever going to be a better part for me. But I do think— and my son and boyfriend agree with me— that I could play a crazy psychopath. I'm not joking." We would watch anything she’s in!

Sofia On Her Beau, Nick Loeb:

Nick Loeb is one lucky guy, but Sofia totally is too! Nick is a hunk and she even says so! "He's really handsome. He's six foot four, and he has blue eyes and a lot of black hair. Or it used to be black. Now it's got a lot of white in it. Nick says all the white hair came from me." The couple lives together in both Los Angeles and NYC, although plans of marriage are still not revealed. "I'm very independent, so it's been a process for me, learning to live with somebody.”

Sofia looks so stunning and glamorous in all of the pics from the cover shoot shot by Terry Richardson for Harper's BAZAAR. On the cover, Sofia looks naturally beautiful in a Dolce & Gabbana blouse and underwear. Throughout the shoot she wears all different sexy looks by high-end designers like Ralph Lauren Collection, Dior, and Miu Miu!

WATCH: Sofia Vergara Eats $1K Gold Sundae at Serendipity | Harper’s Bazaar The Look

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GZ-Zp8mcmXs

Subscribe to me on YouTube

What do you guys think of Sofia’s cover shoot and interview? VOTE:

Take Our Poll

-Olivia Elgart

More Sofia Vergara News:

  1. Sofia Vergara Flaunts Her Curves In A White Hot Dress
  2. Sofia Vergara 'Not Everything Looks Good On Me Because Of My Boobs'
  3. Sofia Vergara On Freezing Her Eggs: 'They're In The Refrigerator'

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment