Friday, July 12, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jay Z’s New Album Magna Carta Slammed By Rapper Earl Sweatshirt

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jay Z's New Album Magna Carta Slammed By Rapper Earl Sweatshirt
Jul 12th 2013, 20:07, by Chloe Melas

It turns out not everyone is a fan of Jay’s new album Magna Carta Holy Grail. Rapper Earl Sweatshirt told his Twitter followers to unfollow him if they liked the album — is that going too far?

Earl Sweatshirt is starting some major drama! The rapper took to Twitter to tweet some pretty intense messages on July 11 regarding Jay-Z‘s new album. It turns out Earl believes that Jay’s album is only successful because he’s famous and not because he’s talented. He also slammed him for working with Justin Timberlake.

Jay Z’s New Album Magna Carta Slammed By Rapper Earl Sweatshirt

Not only does he think Hova’s new album is “bad” but he doesn’t want to share the same fans as Jay-Z. He went on a Twitter rant and here is some of what he had to say:

“I love Jay-Z I’ve just been skeptical of 2013 Jay-Z cause Suit & Tie verse didn’t do too much for me.”

“If you really f**ked with Magna Carta then unfollow me.”

“I hope that opinions on my material throughout my career are based on the quality of it and not how big my name is.”

“Hahah welp there goes the last of the black fans I had.”

“Hahaha FATHER FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE TAKEN THE NAME OF OUR HOLY SAVIOR JAY Z IN VAIN.”

Funny thing, Jay-Z actually complimented the rapper a few years ago. There were also reports at one point that Earl would join Jay’s label Roc Nation.

It sounds like there’s definitely beef there and we wonder why! Do you think it’s wrong of Earl to speak out like this?

LISTEN: Jay-Z feat. Beyonce – ‘Part II (On The Run)’

LISTEN: Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake – ‘Holy Grail’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Jay-Z News:

  1. Jay-Z: Beyonce & I 'Still Marvel' At Baby Blue Ivy
  2. Jay-Z Raps About Baby Blue Ivy Carter In Adorable New Song
  3. Drake & Jay-Z: In The Studio Together — Dissing Chris Brown?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment