Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Big K.R.I.T. Responds To Kendrick Lamar’s Verse On Big Sean’s ‘Control’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Exotic travel ideas.

Searching for your next vacation destination? Subscribe to Off The Beaten Path, a newsletter featuring captivating locales to help you to plan your next trip.
From our sponsors
thumbnail Big K.R.I.T. Responds To Kendrick Lamar's Verse On Big Sean's 'Control'
Aug 14th 2013, 14:35, by Chloe Melas

When Big Sean dropped his brand new song ‘Control’ on Aug. 12, no one was more surprised than rapper Big K.R.I.T.! In a brand new interview, he says that it was actually ‘exciting’ for him to be named among some of the biggest rappers in the game.

Kendrick Lamar, 26, may have called out some of the biggest names in the rap world in Big Sean‘s “Control,” but so far no one is taking issue with him, at least publicly. Even though Big K.R.I.T. was one of the rappers named on the track, he looks at it as a “big promotion.”

Big K.R.I.T. Responds To Kendrick Lamar Calling Him Out On ‘Control’

Instead of getting angry, Big K.R.I.T. is actually appreciative of the attention he’s getting from Kendrick’s controversial verse:

Rap, Hip Hop has always been mad competitive. It’s exciting because it was probably crazier for his fans, for him to mention my name among rappers that people would consider top tier, [rappers] people kind of look at as being the future and my name just randomly popped up. So what I got an opportunity to see a little bit last night and this morning, was just people that probably never tweeted me before, whether it be negative or positive. For me, it was like, 'Thank you for the promotion.’”

We think that’s a great way to look at it and to be honest, what Kendrick said could be taken two ways. But regardless, rappers are always calling out each other on their songs, this is nothing new.

Just to remind you, this is what Kendrick said on the song:

“I’m usually homeboys with the same n****s i’m rhymin wit/But this is hip hop and them n****s should know what time it is/And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron‘, Tyler, Mac Miller/I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you n****s/Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n****s.”

Tyga Reacts To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Control’ Verse

But not only is Big K.R.I.T. the last person concerned with the song, other rappers are speaking too.

Tyga said: “That shit’s crazy … that was hot,” Tyga said. “When you start making money, you’re touring a lot, when you’re doing a lot of things it’s hard to stay in a real creative space because you’ve got so much other stuff you’re doing outside of music.”

Pusha T tweeted: “I hear u loud and clear my n***a… @kendricklamar.”

Mac Miller also said: “If I can’t do no more nouns or verbs ima start comin with the wildest adjective bars that anyone has ever heard.”

Plus, Diddy who tweeted: “KENDRICK!!!!!” Ohhhhh Sh********t”

Big Sean’s new album Hall of Fame is expected to drop on Aug. 27, but that this song won’t be on it because he says it’s too long and too “grimy.”

HollywoodLifers, sound off below and tell us what you think of Big K.R.I.T.’s reaction!

WATCH: Tyga Responds To Kendrick Lamar’s Verse On Big Sean’s ‘Control’ — Rapper Calls Out… Everyone

http://tmblr.co/ZWq4YrsEZGyy

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Big Sean News:

  1. Naya Rivera & Big Sean's Romantic Night Out
  2. Naya Rivera & Big Sean Make Debut As Hot New Couple
  3. Naya Rivera '42′ Premiere Dress — She Stuns In Form-Fitting Frock
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment