Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hollywood Life: George Shelley: I Will Take Selena Gomez On A Romantic Beach Date

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Fun with Brazilian Portuguese

Learn the tips and tricks to speak colloquial Portuguese in a natural and confident manner. Enroll today for just $69!
From our sponsors
thumbnail George Shelley: I Will Take Selena Gomez On A Romantic Beach Date
Aug 28th 2013, 17:35, by Eleanore Hutch

Since Selena told cute Union J singer to call her, he has decided to do just that! The boy band cutie revealed in a new interview that he plans to take Selena on a beach date when they perform together in Portugal.

Things are progressing nicely in the flirtation between Selena Gomez and George Shelley! George, one of the guys from the boy band Union J, revealed that he and Selena have been texting, and following her message for him, he has planned a romantic Portuguese beach date for the couple! Read on for all the details.

George Shelley & Selena Gomez’s Date — Beach Bonfire

Justin Bieber who? It looks Selena is all ready to move on with cute British singer George!

George, 20, and Selena, 21, began their flirtation earlier this summer, and now he has made plans for their date! George and his band will support Selena on her Stars Dance tour in Portugal on September 11, and he has big plans for when they finally  meet in person.

“I will try to call Selena beforehand so it's not too awkward when we meet,” he said to the Mirror. “My perfect date would be to go the beach at night. We could have a little bonfire.”

Sounds like fun! George seems like a sweet guy, and the exact type of boy Selena should date after Justin.

Speaking about the moment her saw her video message, he said “Selena's one of those massive celebrities who doesn't even know you exist, so I was gob-smacked (she wanted me to called her). I thought it was a lookalike at first. I could feel my cheeks going red and the lads laughed at me.”

Selena Gomez To George Shelley: 'Give Me A Call'

When the boys of Union J made an appearance on CBBC's Friday Download on June 7, there was a special surprise in store for George. The show's producers played a video of Selena that was personally addressed to the singer: "I was in London for a bit and I'm actually really bummed I missed you," Selena said flirtatiously. "So next time, maybe give me a call?"

George reacted to the video message with giddy excitement, adorably in awe of Selena's beauty. "I've got an undying crush on her," George has previously told Sugar Scape. "It's the whole Disney thing I love her."

Let’s hope this beach date goes well!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do George and Selena make a cute couple?

WATCH: Selena Gomez’s Message For George Shelley

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Selena Gomez & George Shelley News:

  1. Selena Gomez Flirts With Union J's George Shelley: 'Call Me'
  2. Selena Gomez Sending Flirty Texts To Hot Union J Hunk George Shelley?
  3. Selena Gomez: It's Great That You're Flirting With Union J's George Shelley
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment