Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Chris Brown Accepts Blame For Rihanna Assault: I Was ‘Hotheaded’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Chris Brown Accepts Blame For Rihanna Assault: I Was 'Hotheaded'
Mar 26th 2013, 18:44

Chris opened up to Ryan Seacrest in a candid new interview and he put everything on the table, including accepting the blame for assaulting Rihanna in 2009. Keep reading for all the details!

Chris Brown seems to be maturing! On Mar. 26, the 23-year-old artist sat down with Ryan Seacrest for his On Air With Ryan Seacrest radio show and took full responsibility for assaulting Rihanna back in 2009.

Chris Brown On Rihanna Assault: It Was The Worst Mistake Of My Life

“At that young age, I was arrogant and definitely hotheaded,” Chris said. “Everybody has a temper, but for me it was not knowing how to control it when I thought I had the world in my hands.”

Chris says he is mortified for hitting Rihanna four years ago. Chris adds that he’s fortunate Rihanna forgave him and he’s thankful she’s accepted him back into her life.

“I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life and being that she’s a wonderful person I’m eternally grateful and thankful,” Chris added.

Chris & Rihanna Move Beyond Their Past

Chris says that these days, his relationship with Rihanna, 25, is better than ever and he loves keeping it fresh and fun.

“It’s still like we’re kids,” he says. “I try not to be too grown. I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine.”

Now it’s your turn to sound off, HollywoodLifers. Do you think Chris is truly apologetic for what he did to Rihanna?

– Eric Ray

Click here for more Chris and Rihanna news:

  1. Ryan Seacrest Disses Chris Brown:'He Becomes His Own Worst Enemy'
  2. Chris Brown: Good For You For Singing Rihanna Apology Song
  3. Rihanna Releases 'Pour It Up' Remix — Listen
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment