Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kim Kardashian Reveals: I’ve Only Gained 20 Pounds While Pregnant

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kim Kardashian Reveals: I've Only Gained 20 Pounds While Pregnant
Mar 26th 2013, 14:41

Amid all of the reports surrounding Kim’s pregnancy weight gain, the mom-to-be fired back at critics when she visited ‘Live With Kelly & Michael’ on March 26, and revealed she hasn’t gained anywhere near 65 pounds!

Kim Kardashian‘s weight has come under scrutiny since revealing she was pregnant with her first child, but the petite reality star revealed on the March 26 episode of Live with Kelly & Michael that she isn’t anywhere near 200 pounds like some reports have claimed!

Kim Kardashian’s Weight Gain While Pregnant

“I’ve gained 20 pounds, at this stage Kourtney had already gained like 30,” Kim told Michael Strahan and his guest co-host Kristin Chenoweth. But even if she’s only gained a couple dozen pounds, she isn’t ruling out a major weight gain later in her pregnancy!

“I probably will gain all that weight, they say you gain that at the end,” she added. “I probably will gain that 65, just give me a couple more months.”

Kim Kardashian Craving Healthy Food In Her Pregnancy

The mom-to-be, who is due in July, also admitted that her pregnancy cravings are completely unconventional, and not at all what she was expecting to eat!

“I want to have those cravings that everyone is saying, like cheeseburgers, I really haven’t had that,” the reality star added. “I just want to go home and sit in bed and pig out, and I really only crave healthy food.”

Kim Kardashian: Kourtney Kardashian Has Given Me Best Tips

Kim also revealed that since being pregnant, she has become much healthier and more hollistic like her older sister Kourtney Kardashian, who is the mom to two kids!

“I’m becoming Kourtney,” she said, adding that she looks for healthier and organic food now that she’s expecting. “I have to say, I wouldn’t survive without Kourtney. She has given me the best tips.”

How sweet!

What do YOU think of Kim saying she’s only gained 20 pounds HollyMoms? Do you think that’s accurate?

– Christina Stiehl

More On Kim Kardashian’s Weight Gain While Pregnant:

  1. Kim Kardashian Planning Plastic Surgery After Giving Birth?
  2. Kim Kardashian Admits She's Eating For Two
  3. Kim Kardashian Misses Her Pre-Pregnancy Body: 'I Was So Skinny'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment