Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Chris Brown: Great, Honest Interview On Rihanna Assault

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Chris Brown: Great, Honest Interview On Rihanna Assault
Dec 5th 2001, 00:00

Chris, it was courageous of you to sit down with Ryan Seacrest on March 26 and to accept blame for your Rihanna assault and to explain how much you’ve learned from your mistake.

Chris Brown, it was terrific that you gave a no-holds barred interview after all these years and explained how hard you’ve worked to become a better person after losing your “integrity and dignity” by assaulting your girlfriend Rihanna. I was very impressed that you were able to tell your fans and the haters that you’re trying to focus on “doing the right thing” and that you’re trying to focus on becoming more “humble” and “doing the right thing.”

Chris Brown Spoke From The Heart

Chris, no one can say that your interview wasn’t heartfelt. You not only said that you are actively working on yourself, but you also revealed a very valuable life lesson:

“You can lose it all. And I'm not just saying fame or stardom because that's not what it's about. I'm talking about dignity [and] integrity. You know, you lose yourself in a way. So that process of me having to deal with any trials and tribulations I went through at that time, it was a learning step for me. Everything was learning, and I learned from certain mistakes, and I'm getting better as the days come.”

Chris Winning Back His Fans With His Words

Chris, you are really connecting with your fans. Chris, this interview will be really help connect you with both your fans and your critics. You make it clear how difficult, but important it has been to work on rebuilding your reputation and your relationship with the love of your life, Rihanna. What you did to her was beyond wrong, but you are clearly showing the world that you are capable of turning your life around. Smartly, you are not trying to lay blame for what happened on anybody but yourself. You are accepting responsibility for your misdeed. Neither are you trying to excuse your behavior, by saying you were very young — that too is commendable.

“I could put that on my age but that would just be making an excuse. I think for me that at age 18, 19 I was capable of writing and producing songs,” Chris said. “So I'm also capable of making the right choices … Everybody has a temper, but for me it was not knowing how to control it when I thought I had the world in my hands.”

You definitely sound like someone who has truly learned from their mistakes. Chris, you had hit rock bottom but you are definitely on your way back up.

Do you agree, HollywoodLifers? Did this interview improve your opinion of Chris? Tell me now!

– Bonnie Fuller

Click here for more Chris and Rihanna news:

  1. Ryan Seacrest Disses Chris Brown:'He Becomes His Own Worst Enemy'
  2. Chris Brown: Good For You For Singing Rihanna Apology Song
  3. Rihanna Releases 'Pour It Up' Remix — Listen
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment