Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kendall Jenner ‘I’m Constantly Criticised For Being Too Skinny’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kendall Jenner 'I'm Constantly Criticised For Being Too Skinny'
Mar 26th 2013, 21:00

The teen shows off a very leggy look for the mag, and inside she fights back against claims that she’s too thin, admitting that the accusations are hurtful.

17-year-old Kendall Jenner landed on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia and she looks so gorgeous! The cover of Bazaar is a huge feat for a mere teen, but the Jenner sis looks like she was born to model. Inside the mag, however, she reveals that looking like a natural supermodel isn’t always easy.

Kendall is featured on the cover giving the camera a mature, sultry look while donning a black and white striped Marc Jacobs maxi dress. Smoky eyes and tousled hair make the young reality star look years beyond her age, but she still gave off a flawless appearance.

Along with a white miniskirt, a black Gucci gown, and a variety of other top-notch ensembles, photographer, Russell James, 52, dressed Kendall in a skin-toned leotard covered by only an animal print Roberto Cavalli blazer. The bodysuit revealed the teen’s long, very slender legs and fragile physique. While most girls dream of being tall and thin with endless legs, Kendall reveals that she doesn’t feel so fortunate. “I’m constantly criticised for being too skinny,” she explains. “I'm trying to gain weight but my body won't let it happen. What people don’t understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat, it’s not a nice feeling.”

Despite her self-consciousness, Kendall looks as confident as ever showing off her tiny frame and accentuating her height in very tall stilettos. If nothing else, her cover shoot definitely brought her up to speed in terms of making her more than just ‘the Kardashian’s little sister.’ “I'm trying my best with what I want to do, which is modeling. I think I'm on my own career path and I don't really care what other people have to say about me being in the spotlight of my sisters. I'm just doing my own thing,” she says.

Kendall is only 17 and she still has a lot of time before her body fully matures, but do YOU think she’s too thin? Comment below and VOTE!

Courtney Dunn

More Jenner News:

  1. Kendall Jenner Kisses A Cutie In Her Bikini — New Pics
  2. Kylie Jenner's KCA Beauty Look — Bold Lip & Luxe Lashes
  3. Kylie Jenner & Jaden Smith: Their Sweet Concert PDA Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment