Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Molly Sims: A Red Lip Is The Most Daunting Beauty Trend

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Molly Sims: A Red Lip Is The Most Daunting Beauty Trend
Mar 26th 2013, 13:21

Model and actress Molly Sims reveals that she is scared of a red lip and that she can’t do her own cat eyeliner in a new interview EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com. Read on about how this busy mom stays looking gorgeous!

Molly Sims is a model, actress, mom and jewelry designer but she admits to us that her makeup routine isn’t always perfect! Below, Molly talks about her best makeup tricks, the new 3-step routine she swears by and her beauty do’s and dont’s!

Molly Sims: Ponds Luminous Moisture Spokesperson

Molly, 39, who’s the new spokesperson for Pond’s Luminous Moisture, reveals some women are afraid of adding moisture to their skin because they feel it will make their face oily and break out. Actually, the opposite is true!

“I think the main thing especially in the winter months is to exfoliate and to get rid of the dead skin so you can have your skin be bright. I think a lot of women can shy away from moisturizing, which is the complete opposite of what they should do. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!”

The line, which includes cleanser, exfoliator, towelettes and moisturizer is simple and quick to use.

“It's all about brightening dull skin,” Molly tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.  “It's a very easy 3-step process. You've got the towelettes for cleansing, you got a great cleanser and a great moisturizer. And you've also got a great exfoliant, which you can use 2-3 times a week.”

Molly Sims: The Mom’s Busy Tips For Looking Great

Molly admits the habits are what keep her skin looking so great.

“I'm very into routines. You know, washing my face before I go to bed, trying not to wear too much makeup, but wear enough where you still look great. But I still try to get up in the mornings, especially being a mother, it's a little bit shorter of a process, but you know, get up, wash my hair, put on a little makeup, and go about my day.

Her five-minute makeup secrets?

“I like really curling my lashes and doing a couple coats of mascara, doing a great cream blush that tends to last a little longer, using a primer especially when I have to be on film it really helps your makeup last a lot longer.”

Molly On The Beauty Routine She’ll Never Master

“Sometimes doing like a red lip or dark lip, I’m like, ‘Oh God, do I have it right? Is it straight? Is it crooked?’ Probably the red lip is the most daunting. I still can’t do my own cat-eye eyeliner. I don’t think I ever will. I’ve been taught a million times. I just can’t do it!”

As far as her beauty “do’s” and “dont’s,” Molly is pretty low-key!

“I think a good beauty ‘do’ is using color. Trying a red lip or a poppy lip or a hot pink lip, but if you do that only wearing mascara and nothing else. Like keeping it really chic. I think that is such a beautiful and fun and fresh look. I think a big ‘don’t’ is trying to wear something like a skinny jean that just doesn’t look good on you. If the style doesn’t look good on you, then don’t wear it. I think we have to be careful in the pitfalls of trends. I think people can go for trends as oppose to looking their best.”

Do you think Molly has good beauty tips and tricks, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee, Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Molly Sims News:

  1. Molly Sims Gives Birth To Baby Boy
  2. Molly Sims: How I'm Losing 50 Pounds Of Baby Weight
  3. Pregnant Molly Sims Reveals The Gender Of Her Baby — Find Out
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment