Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘America’s Got Talent’: Why I’m Glad Anna Christine Made The Next Round

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail 'America's Got Talent': Why I'm Glad Anna Christine Made The Next Round
Jul 25th 2013, 20:55, by Avery Thompson

I’ve been rooting for Anna since her very first audition. This girl has some major pipes, and I’m so happy that ‘AGT’ is giving her the opportunity to showcase her amazing voice.

When it was announced in the final moments of America’s Got Talent on July 24 that Anna Christine made it through to the semi-finals, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Who can deny Anna’s incredible talent?

Anna Christine’s Endless Potential

When I heard Anna’s first audition on the season premiere of America’s Got Talent, I was completely stunned. Like, jaw-on-the-floor stunned. From this shy, small 10-year-old girl came this breathtaking voice!

Like me, the judges were also amazed at Anna’s voice. Howard Stern even claimed they’d found a “superstar.” Did I mention she’s also an amazing pianist? Talk about a double threat.

In her first live show at Radio City Music Hall, Anna was understandably nervous. (For crying out loud, she is only 10 years old!) However, she still wowed with her rendition of “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood.”

I was over the moon when Anna was sent to the semi-finals over American Hitmen. Not that the band of war veterans isn’t talented, but Anna has so much potential. She just needs a platform to let her talent shine. I’m excited to see her open up over the season and give me more of that magnificent voice.

Give this girl a few more years and she’ll be on the music charts for sure!

So HollywoodLifers, do YOU agree with me about Anna Christine? Let me know!

WATCH: Anna Christine Wow With “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood”


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Avery Thompson

More ‘America’s Got Talent’ News:

  1. 'America's Got Talent' Recap: 8 Acts Cut In First Elimination Episode
  2. 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Branden James Brings Down The House
  3. 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Chloe Channell Stuns With Sass

Insert_POLL


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment