Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Miley Cyrus I’m ‘Obsessed’ With The Olsen Twins Sense Of Style

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail Miley Cyrus I'm 'Obsessed' With The Olsen Twins Sense Of Style
Jul 25th 2013, 21:04, by HL Intern

The ‘We Can’t Stop’ singer has been wowing us with her fashion for quite some time now and has really mastered her look. She finally reveals who her favorites are and how she got so stylish! WATCH.

Miley Cyrus, 20, has come so incredibly far since her Hannah Montana days that she’s completely unrecognizable. She has “taken control of her life” and seems completely fearless when it comes to her clothes, her hair, and her music. In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar on July 24 Miley revealed her fashion favorites, who she has looked up to since she was five and how she learned so much about fashion. Read on to see what she had to say!

Miley Cyrus’ Olsen Twins Obsession:

Admit it, you constantly forget that Miley Cyrus is only 20 years old. It seems like she’s been around forever and with her recent transformation from a Nashville country cutie to a punk rock fashion guru, Miley seems wise way beyond her years — but even the wisest of us have to learn from someone. Turns out Miley’s been taking notes from Hollywood’s favorite twins, the Olsens, since she was a little girl! She said, “I’ve been obsessed with the Olsen Twins since I was five. I’ve seen every movie; literally you could ask me any movie I’ve seen all of them. And then they actually did like a school of fashion when they were 10 or 11 and they were wearing the same exact thing, they were wearing the most amazing clogs and I was dying. It was my time when I was going to school and I was like, ‘I have to get those clogs right now.’” Now that she mentions it, her style does remind us a bit of Mary-Kate and Ashley! Miley had a lot to say about fashion in this interview; check out the rest of her quotes!

Miley Cyrus’ Fashion Transformation:

“It’s kind of just been like an organic thing. I take more control of my life and people are following that. I think people are inspired to see someone young taking control of what they know that they like and I think people are wanting to see more of that; they’re wanting someone with a really clear vision of who they are.”

On How She Learned About Fashion:

The star also said she is constantly seeking inspiration. “I sit and look online at blogs just all night while I’m falling asleep and that’s kind of I think why – you know how when you read something at night it just kind of like settles into your brain? I think that’s what happened to me. All of it’s in there.”

Miley is seriously mature when it comes to her style. She knows what she likes and what works for her and she doesn’t care one bit about what others think. You really do have to admire such a young but strong-willed celeb. She’s done being told what to do and we love it! So what designer does such a high-fashion celeb really love? None other than Marc Jacobs! “[Marc Jacobs] is one of my favorites and him and I have stayed really close. They’re on this perfect line of staying high-fashion but also staying where I feel like people look at my clothes and I feel like they’re inspired by it and I feel like Marc, when I put it on, it’s just kind of like a second skin.”

What do you think of Miley’s fashion favorites? Do you love the Olsen twins style, too?

WATCH to see what else she had to say about the Met Gala & more.

– Jennifer Crawford

More Miley Cyrus News:

  1. Miley Cyrus Looks Edgy & Cool In A Leather Dress In Berlin
  2. Miley Cyrus Looks Edgy & Cool In Moschino
  3. Miley Cyrus Rocks A Crop Top On 'Good Morning America'

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment