Monday, July 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Nicki Minaj Shows Off Huge Ring After DJ Khaled Proposal: Engaged?

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail Nicki Minaj Shows Off Huge Ring After DJ Khaled Proposal: Engaged?
Jul 29th 2013, 17:12, by Eleanore Hutch

Did Nicki say yes? The singer flashed a HUGE ring on her left hand while out for dinner with her gal pals, and it looks pretty similar to the one that DJ Khaled offered to her when he proposed!

DJ Khaled may have gotten the answer he was hoping for! The 37-year-old rapper made a romantic proposal video for Nicki Minaj, where he offered her a 10 karat, $500,000 engagement ring, which looks pretty similar to the one she was seen wearing in LA on July 28. Is Nicki engaged to Khaled?

Nicki Minaj Wears Huge Ring After Proposal Video

Nicki, 30, was photographed outside the Crustacean restaurant in LA, where she had dinner with three girlfriends. “Laguardia Girls unite!!! Thembi, Justine & Nia my boos,” Nicki tweeted.

The most interesting thing in the photo is the huge ring on her wedding finger! It looks shockingly similar to the one that DJ Khaled offered her in the proposal video he made, so it looks like she may have accepted his offer of marriage!

Plus, Nicki was wearing a shirt that said “Love,” which is the same one she wore in a telling Instagram pic earlier that day. Does she love Khaled?

DJ Khaled Proposes Marriage To Nicki Minaj

On July 26, the rapper made a seriously adorable video where he proposed to Nicki with the huge engagement ring, along with a lengthy speech.

Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV, I'm going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine," DJ Khaled said to the camera, speaking directly to Nicki

"We got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success," he continued, noting Nicki's hectic schedule. "[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me."

Finally, he asked, "Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do you think Nicki is wearing his ring? Did she say yes?

WATCH: Dj Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With 500k Ring

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch 

More Nicki Minaj & DJ Khaled News:

  1. Rick Ross: I Want Nicki Minaj To Accept DJ Khaled's Proposal
  2. DJ Khaled Posts 'Beautiful' Picture Of Nicki Minaj After Romantic Proposal
  3. DJ Khaled — The Truth Behind Nicki Minaj’s Restraining Order
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment