Monday, April 1, 2013

Hollywood Life: Chris Brown Confirms: Rihanna & I Didn’t Split Up

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Chris Brown Confirms: Rihanna & I Didn't Split Up
Apr 1st 2013, 14:04

Chris Brown didn’t just preview his new song ‘Fine China’ on April 1. He also confirmed that he and Rihanna are ‘absolutely’ a couple!

Despite the rumors caused by a tweet from Power 106, Chris Brown cleared up all the rumors that he and Rihanna had called it quits, explaining that they’re actually very much together.

Chris Brown & Rihanna: ‘Everything Is Fine’

After breaking out into a flash mob for his new song, Chris sat down with Matt Lauer to discuss his relationship with Rihanna, and to clear up all the talk that they had split.

“Absolutely,” Chris told Matt when asked if the two were officially a couple. “Everything is fine.”

Rumors of the breakup began spinning after radio station Power 106 interviewed Chris on March 29. They tweeted after the intervew, “Are you still w/ @Rihanna?' @ChrisBrown: 'Uh, no-that's the short answer' just now to @BigBoy POWER 106 LA @TuneIn.”

However, HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY learned March 29 that that part of the interview was actually a different story.

“The Power 106 clip [that is going around the internet] is partly new, but then it cuts to old footage, and then back to new again,” a source close to Chris said. “You'll notice he's wearing two different sets of clothes [in the video].”

Chris Brown: Rihanna Knows My Heart

After confirming that the interview clip they mixed was from an older interview when they weren’t together, Chris went on to explain that he is a changed man.

“I’ve been humbled by the whole experience from me losing everything, to me having to regain public opinion or whatever it is,” he told Matt. “Most importantly, you know, knowing that what I did was totally wrong and having to deal with myself and forgive myself in the same breath … being able to apologize to Rihanna and being able to be that man that can be a man.”

He continued to admit, once again, that he knows that he made a mistake.

“I think it’s just me proving myself once again and knowing that what I did was wrong and never doing it again. So as far as me and her are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart. I’m not really focused on the negative. Everything about it is positive for me. I did my 52 weeks of counseling and learned that it was absolutely wrong.”

On another positive note, Chris released his new song and video for “Fine China” today!

WATCH: Chris Brown On ‘Today’ On April 1, 2013


– Emily Longeretta

More Chris Brown & Rihanna News:

  1. Chris Brown: I Tried For 'Years' To Show Rihanna How 'Sorry' I Was
  2. Chris Brown: Being Apart From Rihanna Is Taking A Toll On Him
  3. Chris Brown Staying Loyal To Rihanna While She's On Tour — No Cheating

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment