Monday, April 1, 2013

Hollywood Life: Chris Brown: I Will ‘Absolutely’ Never Hit Rihanna Again

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Chris Brown: I Will 'Absolutely' Never Hit Rihanna Again
Apr 1st 2013, 14:02

Chris spoke out on the ‘Today’ show on April 1, assuring Matt Lauer and fans that he ‘absolutely, absolutely’ will never hurt Rihanna again, and he’ll keep moving forward positively!

Chris Brown gave his most revealing interview yet after previewing his new single “Fine China” on the Today show. Host Matt Lauer asked him very pointed questions about his relationship with Rihanna, their difficult past and his commitment to domestic violence counseling. Chris didn’t hesitate to answer all of Matt’s questions without becoming defensive or upset. In fact, he was humble and forthcoming, while looking extremely comfortable giving his responses. Good for Chris!

Chris Brown Talks About His Past With Matt Lauer On ‘Today’ Show

“I think its just me proving myself once again and also just me being a man and knowing that what I did was wrong and never doing it again,” Chris told Matt. “As far as me and her are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart so I’m not really focused on the negative everything about it is positive for me – I did my 52 weeks of counseling and learned that it was absolutely wrong.”

Matt then quoted an old interview with Rihanna, where she said “I thought I hated Chris. I realized I have to forgive him. I started living again.” Matt then said to Chris “If you do this again, you’re going to ruin her rep as well as yours, you know that?” Chris replied: ”Absolutely, absolutely. That’s why I’m moving forward, positive.”

It’s great that Chris has realized the severity of his situation, and that he really cannot let Rihanna down again.

Chris Brown Talks About Getting Help After Rihanna Assault

Chris revealed to Matt that he “wanted” to get help following his assault on Rihanna in 2009.

“It was domestic violence counseling, 52 week program every Monday in Virginia. I remember going and was just like ‘why did I do what I did?’ I really wanted to just get help.”

He also promised Matt that he will “absolutely” never hit Rihanna again.

Matt asked Chris if he thought his fans would give him a chance, and he remains positive.

“For me it’s about proving myself to my fans and my fans have been the number one support for me so I think the naysayers will have their opinions, anything I do whether it be walking down the street, I might say something to somebody. It’s not going to be always “Chris is the greatest” so I’m not going to focus my life on pleasing the people. I can please my family and myself and her and my fans.”

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Is Chris remorseful? Are you impressed with his attitude?

WATCH: Chris Brown’s Speaks To Matt Lauer On ‘Today’ Show

Subscribe to me on YouTube


– Eleanore Hutch

More Chris Brown After Assault News:

  1. Chris Brown: Hitting Rihanna Is My 'Greatest Regret' — Interview
  2. Chris Brown Interview: He Cried Writing ‘Graffiti’ Album After Rihanna Assault
  3. Ryan Seacrest Disses Chris Brown: 'He Becomes His Own Worst Enemy'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment