Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: Justin Bieber’s Ex-Lover Milyn ‘Mimi’ Jensen: ‘I’m Team Selena Gomez’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail Justin Bieber's Ex-Lover Milyn 'Mimi' Jensen: 'I'm Team Selena Gomez'
Aug 6th 2013, 20:24, by Chloe Melas

The woman who claims to have hooked up with Justin while he was dating Selena Gomez, is starring on the upcoming season of ‘Bad Girls Club Miami.’ She spoke with HollywoodLife.com and told us that she gets told she looks like Selena and she considers it a major compliment!

Justin Bieber‘s ex-lover Milyn “Mimi” Jensen thinks she has a lot in common with his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. HollywoodLife.com caught up with the star of the upcoming season 11 of Oxygen’s Bad Girls Club, and she tells us that now that she and Justin fling is a thing of the past, she has a special message for all the Selena fans out there!

Justin Bieber’s Ex-Lover Milyn ‘Mimi’ Jensen: I’m Team Selena Gomez

Milyn, who first made headlines for telling Star Magazine that she and Bieber hooked up on Dec. 21 2012, while he was still dating Selena! She claims that she met Justin through their mutual friend Lil Twist, and they ended up hooking up. At the time she claims he wouldn’t kiss her on the mouth and she believed it was because he felt guilty for cheating on Selena.

But Milyn wants all the Jelena haters out there to know that she’s actually on Selena’s side when it comes to their current break up.

“I’m a huge Selena fan and I’m on Team Selena!” Milyn tells us. “I would tell them to tune in to see the real me! I think everyone will fall in love with me, I don’t see why anyone would not like me!”

The soon-to-be reality TV star tells us that she actually gets told she looks a lot like Selena and they have a lot in common.

“I just found out her birthday is the day after mine,” Milyn tells us. “She is gorgeous! Anyone comparing me to her would be a compliment. I’ve gotten a few based on saying we look alike with our dark hair and skin!”

As for whether she and Justin still talk, she played coy and wouldn’t exactly tell us.

“Whatever is going on in my life is just between me,” she tells us. “But Justin is hot. I don’t have a certain type.”

HollywoodLifers, sound off below and tell us if you now have a change of heart after hearing Milyn is Team Selena. Tune in Aug. 13 at 8 p.m. for more of Milyn when the Bad Girls Club Miami premieres on Oxygen!

WATCH: Justin Bieber Gets Shocking Full Sleeve Rose Tattoo 

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber Controversies:

  1. Justin Bieber: Shadowboxing At Anne Frank House Was Inappropriate
  2. Justin Bieber Reacts To Sizzurp Controversy — 'Dont Believe The BS'
  3. Justin Bieber Caught Smoking Marijuana?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment