Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: LIV: Model & Rapper Reveals The Truth Behind Jay Z Relationship

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail LIV: Model & Rapper Reveals The Truth Behind Jay Z Relationship
Aug 7th 2013, 01:17, by tierneyhl

After up-and-coming female rapper LIV shockingly claimed that Jay-Z hit on her in 2008 shortly before he married Beyonce, she’s going on the record again with more details about their alleged relationship.

Jay Z has always seemed like such a loving husband to his wife, Beyonce, and doting father to his daughter, Blue Ivy  so we were completely floored when LIV (pronounced “live”) claimed that Jay Z asked for her number while he was with Bey. Now the former model and rapper is coming forward with more details, saying she and Jay had a “wonderful connection” when they met — but we’re still suspicious. Read on to see what else she has to say, and tell us, do YOU believe her?

Did Jay Z Cheat On Beyonce With Model, LIV? — Truth Revealed

LIV says she first met Jay Z while shooting a Budweiser commercial in Miami in 2008, not long before Jay and Beyonce tied the knot.

"I was on the set hanging out with my sister and he sat right next to me," she tells Radar. "He literally moved his chair from next to the director's next to mine. He was nothing but a gentleman. It was one of those things where we really connected. We talked, and left each other on that note."

"Then one of his bodyguards approached me and said, 'Jay wants your number. He's gonna call you when he's back in town,'" LIV claims.

"I was like, that's so wrong. One, that's really immature to send the bodyguard to get my number. Two, I'm not somebody that would just get a call when he's in town."

She adds, "I wasn't going to disrespect B like that."

"I was hoping that maybe we could meet up at the studios or something," she explains. "In my mind, I was hoping for so much more. It was like, that was so personal and not about business at all. I was like, I get it. It started and ended there."

Hmm. Usually we say where there’s smoke, there’s fire, but this time, we smell a liar! LIV claims she would never disrespect Beyonce, but now she’s dishing about her alleged rendezvous with Jay Z left and right — as if that wouldn’t be hurtful to Beyonce! LIV just doesn’t seem very credible to us.

LIV: Beyonce’s Sister Solange Was Suspicious Of My Run-In With Jay Z

LIV says she ran into Jay Z again a few months later at Nobu in Miami.

"He was there eating and I was there eating, and we both left our tables and met up in the corridor," she says. "He was still friendly, still the same. He was like, 'This time we are definitely exchanging numbers.'"

Beyonce wasn’t at the dinner, but LIV says B’s sister Solange was keeping an eye on her and Jay.

"She walked past and kind of peeped the whole thing, stared me down, like, 'You see me right?'" LIV says. "But like I said, I wasn't trying to come on to him at all."

"I thought, 'OK, this time he's going to take me seriously,' so I gave him my number and took information," she says. "I sent him an email about my music and I never got a response, so I was like, okay, I get it. We never kept in touch, but we had a wonderful connection."

LIV: Aspiring Rapper Claims Jay Z Tried To Cheat On Beyonce With Her

LIV first revealed her run-in with Jay Z in an August 3 interview with PNC Radio, saying that Jay Z approached her in a club and told her she was “his favorite female rapper.” According to LIV, Jay then told her that he would “call her whenever he comes to town” and that he wanted to make her his “in-town chick.”

LIV claims she doesn’t want to move ahead in her career by sleeping with famous rappers, but she sure isn’t shy about telling people about the run-in — over and over again!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is LIV telling the truth, or is she just making things up to get some attention? Let us know in the comments!

WATCH: LIV Talks About Jay Z On PNC Radio

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Tierney McAfee

More Jay Z News:

  1. Jay Z Visits Baby North West Before Los Angeles Concert
  2. Jay Z Talks Chris Brown & Rihanna Relationship: Why I Can't Intervene
  3. Jay Z Defends Miley Cyrus For Twerking: She's 'Expressing Herself'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment