Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Khloe Kardashian ‘Mad’ Sisters Didn’t Reveal Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Khloe Kardashian 'Mad' Sisters Didn't Reveal Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy
May 8th 2013, 17:35

Khloe has been struggling for years to have a baby, but the youngest Kardashian sister revealed that she’s elated for her sister Kim — and even got mad at Kourtney for not telling her sooner! Read on for more of her new interview.

Khloe Kardashian‘s failed attempts to conceive a child with husband of three years Lamar Odom would devastate any woman trying to get pregnant. But the outspoken reality star revealed in a new interview that her sisters’ ability to easily get pregnant hasn’t hurt her.

Khloe Kardashian: ‘I Couldn’t Be Happier’ For Pregnant Kim Kardashian

Instead, she’s thrilled for older sister Kim Kardashian, who is expecting her first child this summer with boyfriend Kanye West.

“People want to assume that I'm devastated. I couldn't be happier,” she told Redbook in the July issue. ”I actually got mad at Kourtney, because she was afraid to tell me at first. So I get why people think I'm hurt, because my own sister thought I would be.”

“People assume I'm desperate for a baby,” Khloe added in the interview. “And yes, I would love to have a baby. But I'm 28, and I've been married three and a half years. I love my life, but it doesn't feel incomplete right now.”

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Fertility Treatments

But even if Khloe is happy for her sisters, she is still undergoing fertility treatments herself — and revealed the complicated procedures she has to endure.

“You have to take those shots consistently and they have to be done by a doctor. You can do them yourself, but I couldn't,’ the former The X Factor host revealed. “And then after your cycle, you have to go to the doctor for ultrasounds and more testing. And if I'm in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It's a commitment and I don't mind doing it, but the timing was just off.”

We hope Khloe can experience her baby joy soon enough! What did YOU think of her interview, HollyMoms? Do you think Khloe is really happy for Kim?

More On Khloe Kardashian’s Fertility Struggles:

  1. Khloe Kardashian Reveals Fertility Struggles: I Wish I Could Have A Baby
  2. Khloe Kardashian: I Am Sure I Will Get Pregnant One Day
  3. Khloe Kardashian: I Am Sure I Will Get Pregnant One Day
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment