Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber: ‘You Can’t Help Who You Date’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber: 'You Can't Help Who You Date'
May 8th 2013, 17:51

Selena just can’t turn off her feelings for Justin and she explains why they have such a strong connection in the May issue of InStyle. Read on for her emotional interview and tell us what you think!

Selena Gomez is totally in love with Justin Bieber.  Sometimes it’s hard to explain why you feel a certain way, but Selena does her best in her latest interview with InStyle magazine.

Selena Gomez Reveals Why She Can’t Stop Loving Justin Bieber

Selena and Justin appear to be going strong and a new interview explains why Selena decided to take him back, again. This interview with InStyle was done right before Jelena got back together, but it shows just how much love she has for Justin.

“It's uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know. I don't like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention,” she says. “You can't help who you date. So I wouldn't swear off that or say that's what I want again. I don't know. I'm a kid, and a breakup is normal.”

Selena was definitely true to her word. The singer got back with Justin shortly after this interview and they are still together.

“I have to go through the emotions and feel it out,” she went on to say. “I'm doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he's doing very well too.”

Selena Talks New Single She Wrote For Justin

Selena told the magazine that her upcoming song “Love Will Remember” is expected to drop in May. She says that Justin won’t be mad about the song and that it’s actually meant to be “sweet.”

“That's the most personal track on the record, for sure," she told InStyle. "I think it's a sweet way of releasing it. It's not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting. I'm sure he'll love it too.”

— Chloe Melas

More Selena Gomez Music News:

  1. Selena Gomez 'Come & Get It' Music Video Preview — Sel Tweets New Pic
  2. Selena Gomez Releases Sexy Teaser For 'Come & Get It' Music Video
  3. Selena Gomez: Stunning Beauty In 'Come & Get It' Music Video Teaser
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment