Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Selena Gomez’s Sexy, Strapless Look On ‘InStyle’ Revealed

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Selena Gomez's Sexy, Strapless Look On 'InStyle' Revealed
May 8th 2013, 13:55

The singer flaunts her bare shoulders in a navy blue get-up on the cover of the mag — and she looks gorgeous! Inside, she admits that she’s having fun with fashion and she isn’t afraid to ‘show a little bit of skin.’

Selena Gomez looks so pretty posing for the June 2013 issue of InStyle magazine, where the 20-year-old songstress sports a strapless navy top and matching pants while her signature brown locks are blowing behind her. A bright lip adds a pop of color to her fresh-faced look. Inside the mag, the star opens up about how her style is evolving on the red carpet — and admits that she’s embracing her sexy side as she grows up!

Selena Gomez’s Red Carpet Style:

She tells the magazine she likes to experiment on the red carpet and has been fond of high-fashion labels like Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. "I'm on the petite side and I don't think I'm curvy, but maybe I'll grow into it," she says. "I like to wear things that are fitted because they give me more shape."

The star also admits that she’s trying to push boundaries and is growing into a new, sexy style. "I like to show a little bit of skin in a nice way," she says. "The idea of trying to get on a best-dressed list stresses me out. I'm so nervous. I love picking out clothes, and it would be a blast to just play dress-up all the time."

Selena Gomez Designing:

While Selena gets to walk the red carpet in covetable designer dresses, she isn’t one to splurge when she’s shopping. In fact, designing attainable and affordable clothing is her top priority. "I remember when I was younger and kids in school would be wearing $40 sweaters and other things I couldn't buy," she says. "I wanted to make a line that was supercute and affordable, things a 12-year-old could wear and I could wear too,” she says of her Kmart ‘Dream Out Loud’ line. The face of Adidas Neo is also working on co-designing a sports-inspired line for the brand.

After getting this sneak peek of Selena’s InStyle spread I can’t wait to see the pics from the shoot!

Katrina Mitzeliotis


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment