Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: Rihanna Calls Chris Brown Relationship ‘Complicated’ At Concert

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Rihanna Calls Chris Brown Relationship 'Complicated' At Concert
May 8th 2013, 13:03

Chris and Rihanna may have called their relationship quits, but the ‘Diamonds’ singer still opened up about her rocky love life at her NYC concert on May 7. Read on for more exclusive details.

Chris Brown was notably absent from Rihanna‘s May 7 concert at the Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn, NY, but that didn’t stop the “Stay” singer from discussing her troubled relationship with her ex-boyfriend.

Rihanna’s Concert: Talks Chris Brown Relationship

Before launching into her song “What Now,” Rihanna took to the crowd to discuss her rocky love life.

“Anybody who thinks love is the most complicated s*** ever?” she asked. “This is for us complicated ones. What the f*** now …”

It’s clear Rihanna was talking about her longtime on-again, off-again boyfriend Chris, after the two had just officially called their relationship quits days before. A source close to Rihanna even told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that RiRi is ready to move on for good.

"There are only so many games a girl can play, and when it's played out, you move on,” a source close to Rihanna told us. “She's talking about how [she] wants, no … NEEDS to be treated. No exceptions. She demands loyalty, honesty and respect. It's just a must for her, and no matter how much she loves and cares and gives, she gets tired after a while."

Rihanna & Chris Brown Broken Up — Chris In NYC, But Not At Rihanna Concert

Chris was in New York City on May 6 to attend an after-party for the Met Ball gala, and he stayed in the city the next day on May 7 to visit his old neighborhood in Harlem. But even though he was in the city, he didn’t attend Rihanna’s concert that night in Brooklyn. Could they be over for good?

Rihanna Lyrics ‘What Now’

I’ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat
I shouldn’t be crying
Tears were for the weaker days, I’m stronger now
Or so I say, but something’s missing

Whatever it is, it feels like it’s laughing at me
Through the glass of a two-sided mirror
Whatever it is, it’s just laughing at me
And I just wanna scream

What now, I just can’t figure it out
What now, I guess
I’ll just wait it out, wait it out
What now, what now

I found the one, he changed my life
But was it me that changed
And he just happened to come at the right time
I’m supposed to be in love but I’m numb again

Whatever it is, it feels like it’s laughing at me
Through the glass of a two-sided mirror
Whatever it is, it’s just sitting there laughing at me
And I just wanna scream

What now, I just can’t figure it out
What now, I guess
I’ll just wait it out, wait it out
What now, please tell me, what now

There’s no one to call
‘Cause I’m just playing games with them all
The more I swear I’m happy
The more that I’m feeling alone

‘Cause I spend every hour
Just going through the motions
I can’t even get the emotions to come out
Dry as a bone but I just wanna shout

What now, I just can’t figure it out
What now, I guess
I’ll just wait it out wait it out
What now, somebody tell me, what now

I don’t know where to go
I don’t know what to feel
I don’t know how to cry
I don’t know, oh, oh why

What do YOU think of Rihanna calling out Chris at her concert, HollywoodLifers? Do you think they’ll ever get back together?

WATCH: Rihanna & Chris Brown Broken Up


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Reporting by William Earl & Dory Larabee

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News:

  1. Rihanna Wants To Break Up With Chris Brown For Good
  2. Rihanna Dumped Chris Brown After He Met Up With Karrueche Tran
  3. Rihanna & Chris Brown's Major Twitter War About Their Break Up
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment