Monday, August 19, 2013

Hollywood Life: Lindsay Lohan Tells Oprah: I Grew Up In A ‘Chaotic Home’ & ‘It Was Like Hell’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
Book your hotel early for a discount!

You can reap the rewards with great discounts at participating Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and Formule 1 hotels.
From our sponsors
thumbnail Lindsay Lohan Tells Oprah: I Grew Up In A 'Chaotic Home' & 'It Was Like Hell'
Aug 19th 2013, 14:07, by Christopher Rogers

‘Even after it all,’ Lindsay insists she loves her mom and dad. The once troubled actress told Oprah that her childhood was ‘like hell,’ but she doesn’t blame her parents for her own mistakes. Keep reading and watch the video from her August 19 interview on ‘Next Chapter!’

In a candid new interview on Oprah’s Next Chapter, Lindsay Lohan was moved to tears when she described what it was like growing up in the Lohan home with her parents, Michael and Dina.

Lindsay Lohan Oprah’s Next Chapter Interview — I Grew Up In Chaos

“I grew up in a very chaotic home and there were moments of everything being just wonderful and perfect and then things being so uncontrollable and chaotic,” the Canyons actress told Oprah Winfrey on August 19.

She added, “It was at times the wonderful place [my mom] always wanted it to be, but other times it was like hell. A lot of stuff went on when I was young with my family.”

However, despite her rough upbringing, Lindsay refuses to blame her parents for any of her mistakes, which include numerous visits to the courtroom, jail and rehab.

“I hate the bad rap [my parents] get. They’re just parents, at the end of the day. I don’t blame anyone for my mistakes. It’s something that people go through and unfortunately I waited too long to face it, even though I’ve been seeing a therapist for years and years,” she said.

Lindsay, 27, admitted that she was addicted to the chaos going on at home. She said, ”It was a comfortable chaos for me. I’ve always been aware of my faults.” However, she notes that her wild lifestyle no longer appeals to her.

Lindsay Lohan & Her Parents React To Oprah Interview

Following the raw and candid interview, Lindsay tweeted, “.@oprah Even after it all, I love my mom and dad.” Dina also tweeted, “words cannot express as a single mother of 4 children how proud I am xo.”

Meanwhile, Lindsay’s father, Michael, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “All I can say is that [Lindsay] was and is awesome, blessed, better than ever and Oprah is amazing. I am incredibly proud.”

We’re happy to hear that Lindsay and her parents are getting along and moving forward with their lives.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are Lindsay’s parents to blame for her chaotic upbringing?

WATCH: Lindsay Lohan On ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers
Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More Lindsay Lohan News:

  1. Lindsay Lohan Lands New Reality Series On Oprah Winfrey Network
  2. ‘The Canyons’: Nolan Funk Talks Blue Thongs, Lindsay Lohan & More
  3. Lindsay Lohan In ‘The Canyons’ — First Trailer Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment